Nkiru Umenyiora Education Foundation (NUEF) is a non-profit organisation aimed at ensuring that every Nigerian Child has access to quality education. We assist learners in the continuation of their studies by providing capacity building programs and through advocacy.
The Foundation was established in 2017 by Adaeze Ajegwu and upon inception, resumed Community Service Activities.
A Nigeria where people have access to quality Education and equal opportunities to realize their potentials.
- To assist learners and educationists in the continuation of their studies by providing scholarships and educational resources to schools for better success.
- To provide and manage skill acquisition and capacity-building programmes and training to individuals, including persons who are internally displaced.
- To carry out career, guidance, and counseling sessions to youths with a purpose to create awareness on implications of the decisions they make.
- To create initiatives for improving schools by assisting in improving school systems, classroom instruction, and school facilities.
- To act as an agent for mobilizing and managing resources set aside for the purpose of education.